Commercial Motor Vehicles
Apportioned Tags, IFTA License & Decals, Pilot Car/Escort Vehicle Services, and more
*Titling must be done before Apportioned Registration can be*
Heavy Vehicle Use Tax Filing for Vehicles 55,000lbs or over* - $110
(Tax paid separately.)
1. IRP Fleet Acct Management:
*Each vehicle must be titled and Maryland State Inspected before apportioned registration can be issued*
- Initial IRP Account Setup - $180
(create a MVA business portal account, register for Maryland IRP, and add initial vehicles to your fleet; additional fees apply for four or more vehicles when processing initial account setup)
- Apportioned Registration Renewal - $45/each
(receive apportioned 1yr registration sticker, and cab card)
- Apportioned Tag Replacement - $45/each
(if lost, mutilated, or stolen)
- Apportioned Tag Transfer - $45/each
(both vehicles must be in the same vehicle class and in the same fleet within your IRP account)
- Management Service - $720/yr
(Let us focus on your fleet's registration needs, allowing you to focus on your core business)
2. IFTA Application/Renewal for License and Decals - $60
- IFTA Quarterly Return Filing Service - $80/qtr
($40 for Zero Return Filing)
*Tax paid separately*
- Management Service - $300/yr
(We apply for/renew your IFTA License & Decals and file your quarterly Fuel Tax returns, saving you time, energy, and worry)
- 72-hour Maryland IRP Trip Permit - $55
(state fees included)
- Application for International Registration Plan 72-hour Trip Permit
You must specify the vehicle for which the trip permit will be used and indicate the requested beginning and end dates.
A separate application must be made for each trip permit requested.
Rates are based on miles traveled and vehicles needed
Please feel free to call for an estimate or more information.
Need an estimate?
Thank you for your interest. For questions or comments, fill out the form below and we will respond as soon as possible.