Commercial Motor Vehicles
*Each Vehicle Must Already Be Titled in Maryland.*
Titling must be done before Apportioned Registration can be
Heavy Vehicle Use Tax Filing for Vehicles 55,000lbs or over* - $110
(Tax paid separately.)
1. IRP Fleet Acct Management:
*Each vehicle must be titled already; before apportioned registration can be issued*
- Apportioned Registration Application - $40/each
(receive apportioned license plate, stickers, and cab card)
- Apportioned Tag Replacement - $40/each
(if lost, mutilated, or stolen)
- Apportioned Tag Transfer - $40/each
(both vehicles must be in the same vehicle class and in the same fleet within your IRP account)
- Management Service - $400/yr
(Let us focus on your fleet's tag and titling needs, allowing you to focus on your core business )
2. IFTA Application for License and Decals - $60
- IFTA Motor Carrier Quarterly Return Filing - $120/yr
(IFTA return costs $100 per quarter)
- 72-hour Maryland IRP Trip Permit - $55
(state fees included)
- Application for International Registration Plan 72-hour Trip Permit
You must specify the vehicle for which the trip permit will be used and indicate the requested beginning and end dates.
A separate application must be made for each trip permit requested.
Rates are based on miles traveled and vehicles needed.
Please feel free to call for an estimate or more information.
Need an estimate?
Thank you for your interest. For questions or comments, fill out the form below and we will respond as soon as possible.